Respecting and protecting the privacy of its online visitors (“you,” “your,” “yours”) is important to Hazel & Bloom Limited, and its affiliates (“The Company,” “we,” “us”). The following policy will help you understand how we may collect, use and safeguard your information. This policy is prepared with reference to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486), Laws of the Hong Kong SAR (“HKSAR”) (the “Ordinance”). It specifically addresses our obligations in respect of data privacy laws of the HKSAR. Throughout this policy statement, the meaning of the term "personal data" is the same as defined in the Ordinance unless otherwise specified.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
The Company collects personal information to ensure we can fulfill our service promises and offer you a personal experience online. Different levels of personal information may be gathered depending on your usage of www.hazelandbloom.com (“the Site”):
- You are browsing the website anonymously as a Guest. We will not collect any personal information from you but you may not be able to use all services and features that we offer to registered users.
- You are placing orders with us as a Guest, in this case, we will only collect information necessary to the fulfillment of that order including potential fraud checks. This includes your full name, address, phone contact and email address. We may use your personal details for the following purposes:
- Fulfilling your orders including stock processing, payment clearance and shipping.
- Responding to your enquiries where/if applicable.
- Sending you email(s) or printed communications about new products, events or promotions. You can unsubscribe at any time by using the ACCOUNT page or contacting our customer service team.
- Processing features such as sharing a product with a friend, registering an account, maintaining your shopping cart etc.
- Analyzing trends and shopping behavior as well as conducting customer surveys to continuously improve our offerings and services.
Finally, we automatically collect anonymous data relating to your online session to gather statistical information on our server’s usage and to help us better meet your demands and expectations. This may include but is not limited to your browser type and version, your operating system and your IP address and/or domain name.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to meet our customer services commitments such as shipping your order or preventing frauds. Access to such information is protected by physical, electronic and managerial measures and we therefore limit the access to your information to our employees and agents who need it to do their jobs.
We do not store any payment details. All of our online payment methods, such as Stripe, are operated on third party platforms via their own secured portal.
We will never ask you for your personal password either in writing or on the phone. Please take reasonable care in protecting the access to your password and computer from any unauthorized use.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information held by the Company will be kept confidential but we may disclose information to the following parties, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the data was collected:
- Any subsidiaries, or affiliates of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company provided that all your sensitive data will not be provided by us to any of such companies unless your consent is obtained;
- Any person or company who is acting for or on behalf of the Company, or jointly with the Company, in respect of the purpose or a directly related purpose for which the data was provided by you;
- Any other person or company who is under a duty of confidentiality to the Company and has undertaken to keep such information confidential, provided such person or company has a legitimate right to such information;
- Any financial institutions, charge or credit card issuing companies, credit information or reference bureau, or collection agencies necessary to establish and support the payment of any products and services being requested.
Your personal data may also be disclosed to any person or persons pursuant to any statutory or contractual obligations or as required by court of law, provided such person or persons shall be able to prove the required right/authority to access such information. In addition, your personal data may be disclosed under any of the circumstances described in Part VIII of the Ordinance as exemption from the provisions of the Ordinance.
OUR CORPORATE POLICY
The Company shall fully comply with the obligations and requirements of the Ordinance. Our officers, management and staff members shall, at all times, respect the confidentiality of and endeavor to keep safe any and all personal data collected and / or stored and / or transmitted and / or used for, or on behalf of, the Company.
The Company shall endeavor to ensure all collection, storage, transmission and other handling of usage of personal data shall be done in accordance with the obligations and requirements of the Ordinance.
USE OF SITE
This site may currently only be used as a shopping resource or to conduct online communications. You may not distribute or commercially exploit the site or any part of its content (whether by reproduction, re-transmission, dissemination, sale, broadcast, circulation, republication, amendment, re-delivery using "framing" or similar technology or otherwise). Any use of the online communication features of this site may only be used for lawful purposes and you may not post or transmit any material which is objectionable (whether harmful, threatening or otherwise); hazelandbloom.com reserves the right (but without the obligation or liability) to prohibit or remove any such material.
The Company may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the site, without notice, for any conduct that hazelandbloom.com, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to hazelandbloom.com, the Company or a third party.
The Company hazelandbloom.com may deliver notices to you by means of email, a general notice on hazelandbloom.com or by post. You may give notice to The Company at any time by means of email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS